Guest Post by Jake Wujastyk
MAKE SURE TO USE THE CODE 10MINUTE TO GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST YEAR OF TRENDSPIDER!
In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETFs and how the “Raindrops” are looking into next week. Learn more about Raindrop charts in this week’s user guide!
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
XBI: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
TEUM: Before vs After
In this weekend’s before and after, the daily raindrop “Before” showed heavy selling into the second half of the day with new lows created. The “After” shot shows the continuation down to the alert area below before a dead cat bounce commenced and then continued it’s HARD drop down. Learn more about raindrops and sensitivity alerts in the User Guide.
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.</em
Christopher M. Uhl, CMA, MOSM, awarded one of the TOP 100 People in Finance, is the Host of the How to Trade Stocks & Options Podcast (Ranked #7 iTunes Investing Podcast) and Founder, CEO & Head Trader of 10minutestocktrader.com.
Our Mission Statement: To empower others to employ the strategic advantages of options trading and provide confidence that they can trade faster, trade smarter and potentially profit in any market scenario